There are many things to consider when selecting a dental implant provider. Consider asking your dentist questions about their history placing implants, the type of implant they recommend and what you can expect from treatment.
Cost may be a significant factor when you are considering a treatment option to replace a missing tooth or teeth. However, cost is not the only thing to consider.
It is important to research your dentist and choose an experienced implant provider who can perform the restoration method that will best meet your long-term needs.
The ultimate goal is to return your smile's to its proper form and function.
Critical Questions To Ask
Much as you would with any other medical or surgical procedure, ask questions to help ensure the dental professional your are considering is experienced with the dental implant process. Here are some questions we recommend asking:
- What treatment options do you offer to replace missing or damaged teeth?
- How many dental implant procedures have you performed?
- What is your dental implant success rate?
- Have you received education and/or training in dental implant treatment?
- What steps are involved in the process and where and by whom are they performed?
- What type of anesthesia do you use?
- Are there any risks to the treatment option you are recommending for me?
- Can you share before-and-after pictures of other patients you have treated?
These questions are intended to be a basic guideline for our patients. However, if a potential provider cannot provide these answers or makes you uncomfortable for asking them, it is probably best to select a different provider.
Your Satisfaction Is Our Number One Goal
We want your experience with Belleville Dental Care to be successful, beneficial, and, above all, satisfying. If for any reason you are not happy with any procedure, let us know and we will do everything we can to make it right.
Choose Belleville Dental Care For All Your Dental Services
Contact our Belleville Dental Care team in Belleville or Tweed today to schedule your no-obligation consultation.
We are standing by to serve you! Get in touch.